|Focus Control 3.0 W Led Headlight Helmets With Special Silicone Band
Focus Control 3.0 W Led Headlight Helmets With Special Silicone Band
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Brightness (lumen)
- (Maximum)160, (minitues) 60
- Operating Temperature (deg C)
- -5 - 40
- AA alkaline batteries x 3
- Battery life (hours)
- (High light) About 3.5, (weak light) About 6
- Light Source
- USA Cree 3.0 W LED
- Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- (Light body) 75 x 40 x 55-60
- Weight (g)
- 89 (Without batteries), Silicon rubber band fitted at 110
- (Body)ABS resin, (head band) fabric, (head band exclusive to helmet) silicone rubber
- Exclusive to helmets-silicon band x 1, AAA alkaline batteries (for testing) x 3
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Tunnel and night work
On 2016-07-13 04:57:05
Last night was finally useless. Although it disassembled, a wire break was not found. It will not do anything.
Work in the tunnel and at night.
On 2016-07-12 17:37:16
Recently, because of the high humidity inside the tunnel in the near term? , The lighting button is defective and does not light up when used, preparing a spare light and working. There is no problem in brightness. The silicon band is perfect.
Used for night work
On 2016-05-24 09:06:39
I thought that the band was a little tight, but for now I am satisfied. Since the thing which used before was no breakdown for five years, the future durability is unknown.
On 2015-04-17 14:43:30
It can be used normally. There is a bit of anxiety because the battery case is a rubber lid. Since focus control has no meaning, I think that wide angle fixing is good.
Electric construction in the dark
On 2013-02-14 14:15:09
Although I made a comparison of various things, I made this product by being quite bright and lightweight. I can focus the irradiation and it is very good. The negative point is that if there is a collar around the rim of the helmet, the battery box is badly placed, and with a helmet with a shield, it hits when it tilts to hand radiation. When attached with the attached silicone rubber, it is very stable, but it does not look good. Even if the performance is the same, I think that we will replace as soon as things with better design are released.