- Exhaust Resistance (Pa)
- (Average value measured) : 60 or less
- Material (welding face)
- TPE (styrene)
- National Certification Acceptance Number
- Particle Collection Efficiency (%)
- (Average value measured) : 96 or more
- Inhalation Resistance (Pa)
- (Average value measured) : 75 or less
- Weight (g)
- About 115
- (Filter medium) R2, (fit checker) R3, (exhaust valve) 50001, (intake valve) 50108, (Shimehimo) 50211
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-06-15 17:55:06
Used during the spraying of agricultural chemicals.
Fit is also good usability is good.
Breathing can also be comfortably.
On 2015-02-20 20:20:04
Wearing feeling is soft.
Woodworking polishing work
On 2013-11-15 11:28:12
Had been using for about 10 years from the same manufacturer thing,
Since the filter that can also be cleaned using the two months alternately.
Because it was soon considered a replacement entirely outdated, it purchased a 10% campaign.
A feeling of use is very good.
First of all fit in the improvement of the band is very good.
Further, the resistance of the intake and exhaust becomes easier than the previous.
It can use in the long term because the further dust-collecting area is large,
I think I dare those who have replaced not wash may be hygienic.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought