- Exhaust Resistance (Pa)
- (Average value measured) : 60 or less
- Material (welding face)
- TPE (styrene)
- National Certification Acceptance Number
- Particle Collection Efficiency (%)
- (Average value measured) : 96 or more
- Inhalation Resistance (Pa)
- (Average value measured) : 75 or less
- Weight (g)
- About 115
- (Filter medium) R2, (fit checker) R3, (exhaust valve) 50001, (intake valve) 50108, (Shimehimo) 50211
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Used to prevent inhalation of dust during wood work
On 2017-02-15 22:23:06
It can be relieved because the dustproof performance is better than the disposable mask.
On 2016-06-15 17:55:06
Used when spraying agricultural chemicals. Fit feeling is good and usability is good. You can breathe easily.
On 2015-02-20 20:20:04
The feeling of fit is soft.
Wood grinding work
On 2013-11-15 11:28:12
I used the same manufacturer's products for about 10 years, but since filters are also cleanable, I used two alternately. Since the whole was old, I was planning to replace it so I bought it with 10% campaign. The feeling of use is very good. First of all, the fit is very good with the improvement of the band. Also, resistance of intake and exhaust is easier than previous one. Furthermore, since the dust collection area is large, it can be used for a long time, so I think that it is more hygienically better to replace it without cleaning it.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought