- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Cable Specification - Core Number (C)
- Body Dimensions (Diameter x Length)(mm)
- Color Temperature (K)
- Electric Wire Specification-Classification
- Electric Lamp
- Fluorescent lamp
- Lighting System
- BUILT-IN INVERTER 18W FLUORESCENT LAMPS (HLX-18N)
- Wire Thickness (mm2)
- Rating Life (Hours)
- Total Luminous Flux (Lm)
- Rated Frequency (Hz)
- For both 50/60 use
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Rated Power (W)
- Standard type
- Daylight color
- Double insulation
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Painting work, cleaning with water
On 2016-07-05 23:35:06
It would be nice to be able to reduce costs even a little.
Cleaning of reservoir tank etc.
On 2014-09-19 14:57:20
I use one separately. (With clamp) Although it is making cassia, it is a drip-proof type and there is no other price for this. I feel that usability is very good. I also like the use of non-genuine bulbs.
Works such as attic, underfloor reinforcement
On 2013-06-29 11:40:33
Previously, I bought 100 light bulb items all the time but I lost it so I bought it. This product is light and bright, I am satisfied with fasteners also attached to the top and bottom.
On 2013-05-09 13:31:04
As it currently has not been hit by rain etc, there is no problem.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought