- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Cable Specification - Core Number (C)
- Body Dimensions (Diameter x Length)(mm)
- Color Temperature (K)
- Electric Wire Specification-Classification
- Electric Lamp
- Fluorescent lamp
- Lighting System
- BUILT-IN INVERTER 18W FLUORESCENT LAMPS (HLX-18N)
- Wire Thickness (mm2)
- Rating Life (Hours)
- Total Luminous Flux (Lm)
- Rated Frequency (Hz)
- For both 50/60 use
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Rated Power (W)
- Standard type
- Daylight color
- Double insulation
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Paint work, cleaning work by the water
On 2016-07-05 23:35:06
It may be able to cost down even a little.
Water storage tank cleaning, etc.
On 2014-09-19 14:57:20
We are using separate one. It is (with Clamp) delicate to make, but this price is not in addition to drip-proof type. Usability will feel very good. I also like the light bulb other than genuine can be used.
Attic, work such as under the floor of the reinforcement
On 2013-06-29 11:40:33
Previously, it was purchased because the light bulb of the goods of the 100w was using much has been lost. The product is a bright light, but they all satisfy affixed to the upper and lower fastener.
On 2013-05-09 13:31:04
It is not a problem because it does not hit, such as the far rain.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought