* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- If you do not use plywood, foundation and joist must be 120mm or more. Otherwise basis (horizontal member) side screw will penetrate as it is 115mm. Make sure to use dedicated screw which is included. Square bit(#3) are sold separately.
- Used to connect pillar and horizontal beam
- Testing Center for Construction Materials
- HP12-KT004 / HP12-KT007 (stock) performance test house plus confirmatory test
- Notice No.1460 No.2
- N Value
- (Middle column) 3.3, (corner posts) 3.3
- Short Allowable Tensile Strength (kN)
- (Middle column) 18.0, (corner posts) 17.5
- Surface Processing
- 6% molten zinc, aluminum 3%, magnesium alloy plated steel sheet
- ZAM (MSM-CC-DZC90 or MSM-HC-DZC90)
- Pillar side dedicated screw YPR-85 (gray) x4 lines, (M Green) x4 this foundation (horizontal bridging material) side only screw YPR-115
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed