* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- For tightening dedicated angle bit screw TBA-45, please use the (optional) third square bit.
- Used to connect pillar and horizontal beam
- Proof Strength Test
- Short-period allowable tensile strength 3.5 kN
- N Value
- Less than 0.6
- Laws and Regulations
- Public notice No. 1460 No. 2 (RO)
- Surface Processing
- Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet (Z27)
- HOUSEPLUS confirmation inspection HP11-KT027
- Dimension (mm)
- Thickness (mm)
- JIS G 3302(Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet and steel strip) SGHC or SGCC
- Exclusive angle bit screw (TBA-45) x 4
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2017-01-19 18:31:06
If the pillar is cedar, in most cases, the screw will be entered not only with the impact driver but also with the 12 V drill driver (occasionally with exception), I think that it is easy to use around without being concerned.
On 2015-09-10 21:55:56
I use it in a wide range of work. Easy to assemble and strong enough.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought