* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Vibration 3-axis Composite Value (m/s2)
- 4.8 (front handle), 4.8 (rear handle)
- Chain Type
- Fuel Mixture Ratio
- 25:1 (gasoline: 2 stroke oil only)
- Ignition System
- Electronic ignition
- Carburettor Type
- Spark Plug
- Displacement Volume (mL)
- Tank Capacity (L)
- Maximum Output (W)
- Weight (ｋg)
- (I except blade chain, guide bar) 4.2
- Length (mm)
- (Guide bar) 350
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Primer pump, vibration-proof structure, electronic engine, chain brake, automatic lubrication
- Wrench (782026-1), (-) driver, chain cover
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Thinning · fallen tree · making firewood etc.
On 2017-02-18 20:18:38
Lightweight, user-friendly and sharpness is also the best. I want a chain saw with a little longer bar if I can afford.
It is used for tree cutting and bamboo cutting.
On 2014-05-23 12:42:08
Although the price was not the cheapest, I think that it is a rather cheap one. The product seems to be somewhat miscellaneous than the previous series, but is not it enough as a performance? Since vibration and weight are quite considerable, I think that it is necessary to pay attention to usage time.
Making firewood for pizza kiln
On 2013-06-27 14:35:11
Although I had an electric chain saw and used it from before, I tried it with branch payment of 15 centimeters of Umeno tree although it is heavy compared to it, but the speed of cutting was different. Just by lightly hitting it was quickly expiring. Well it is satisfactory. Just trial running was hard to understand and I got lost a little.