Chipping Hammer, Hex Shank
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Vibration 3-axis Composite Value (m/s2)
- The (fishing when broken) 15
- Impact Force (J)
- (According to EPTA procedure 01/2003) 11 (conventional measuring method), 6.8
- Hexagon Axis Shank Diameter
- Insulation Method
- Double insulation structure
- Blows (min-1 [times/minute])
- Dimensions (Width W x Height H) (mm)
- Power Consumption (W)
- Power (V)
- Weight (ｋg)
- 280mm1 this carrying case, side handle, bull point
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
斫Ri of concrete
On 2016-01-26 18:48:20
I think even as a weak little force, easy to use because the light
On 2015-09-14 19:56:00
It has been used in chipping of concrete blocks and foundation work, but we are happy to work without any problems.
On 2014-07-22 06:45:16
For reasons of weight it has the ability of Hatsuri and you can easily do fishing work easily.