|F Type Compact Unit For TV Terminal
F Type Compact Unit For TV Terminal
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Reverse Coupling Loss (dB)
- Coupling Loss (dB)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- (10 - 76)0.4, (76 - 222)0.5, (470 - 770)0.8, (1032 - 1489)1.0, (1489 - 2150)1.8, (2150 - 2602)2.0
- Frequency (MHz)
- 10 - 76, 76 - 222, 470 - 770, 1032 - 1489, 1489 - 2150, 2150 - 2602
- Input Impedance (ohm)
- 75 (F-type)
- Output Impedance (ohm)
- 75 (F-type), TV output / 75 (F-type)
- Dimensions (Height H x Width W x Depth D) (mm)
- Input-TV output between current passage (DC15V 0.8A or less) (AC30V 1A)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Cable TV terminal relocation
On 2017-01-20 16:23:08
I installed cable television terminal. Because it was 5C cable, it was somewhat Tekozuri in cable processing in the BOX after you connect to the back of the connector (long?).
Replacement of old TV outlet.
On 2016-12-14 21:45:53
Screen also stable wall raise the earth Dejireberu was also refreshing.
Home TV antenna
On 2016-10-20 19:05:15
It was a commodity as expected. We are satisfied.
Outlet expansion of TV antenna
On 2014-08-19 15:08:34
Was used as an embedded electrical outlet, subsided to clean, I want to buy the next time.
On 2014-01-24 20:22:14
It was established in the camper. When you do not look at the TV not get in the way because it is embedded is convenient cord disconnection.
Since the screws can be connected F-type contact plug so it is turned off, and is receiving digital terrestrial and satellite broadcasting by installing two.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought