* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Thermocouple heat gage measurement range is different dependins on used thermocouple temperature sensor. Confirm your sensor specification.(The range of this product is -50 deg C to +1300 degC), Thermocouple heat gage measurement range is different dependins on used thermocouple temperature sensor. Confirm your sensor specification.(The range of this product is -50 deg C to +1300 degC)
- Input Terminal
- (7.9mm spacing in the middle of the plate electrode) fit K-type thermocouple sensor / USA Omega's small thermocouple connector (SMP type) or equivalent
- Response Speed
- 1 second About (90%)
- Emissivity Setting Range
- To 0.10 to 1.00, (0.95 factory setting) setting (change) available in increments of 0.01
- Battery life (hours)
- (Continuous use, using alkaline batteries) About 12 or more
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Display unit / 47x197x203
- Measurement Pricision
- Larger value (-33 to +1500 deg C), -60 to -34deg C accuracy either radiation thermometer of + /-2deg C (or ambient temperature 23deg C + /-3deg C) / + / -2% rdg warranty
- (Instrumental error of the thermocouple temperature sensor not included) value, whichever is greater thermocouple thermometer body of + /-1deg C (or ambient temperature 23deg C + /-3deg C) / + / -1% rdg
- Body Weight (g)
- About 385 (including batteries)
- Measurment Range (deg C)
- Radiation thermometer / -60 to +1500
- (Measuring range of the other) 0.1deg C (-60 to +999.9 deg C), 1deg C
- Two AAA type batteries
- Upper limit and lower limit alarm/-60 to + 1500degC(volume about 60dB, distance 15cm) Distance: measureable range/50:1. Laser marker/ class2(JIS C 6802) Laser wave 635nm-660nm, output power 1mW or less.
- Carrying case, battery monitor, manual
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Kyoritsu Electrical Instruments Works
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
As for the glass melting furnace temperature inspection
On 2016-08-26 13:44:43
The disadvantage of the use is no. Also conveniently it can be measured directly from the thermocouple in the probe mode. Perhaps because that is also equipped with a laser, it is not very good to have the battery. However, it is also felt in the miracle that can be available at this price.
Temperature check of the inside of the glass melting furnace
On 2014-11-28 16:03:15
Thing until a few years ago was not a price within reach, was available at a low price. In the case it is not sufficient to fixed point measurement with a thermocouple, make use of this.
Measurement range of 1:50 in the environment of use is just well, I feel that was able to accurately measure.
It was a surprisingly convenient, that there is a junction of the thermocouple probe, was able to easily measure established a K thermocouple to the extraordinary to the portion of the back and shadow can not be measured. Even if there is no dedicated sockets, it can be measured if Sasere touch the end of the thermocouple or compensating lead wire.
Otherwise there is no inconvenient surface, but when you come right down to it, it seems that early consumption of the blame or the battery to use the laser. Approximately was replacing the battery in about two days to measure every hour.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought