* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- The Mac OS x 10.4/10.5/10.6 and Windows PC, I am equipped (model included software) the USB2.0/1.1 interface, Windows 7/Vista ( to SP2) / xP ( to SP3) / 2000 (SP4) to operate Macintosh operating
- PASS (Password Authentication Security System) [automatic password authentication function with security software] or PASS (Password Authentication Security System) xAES [password authentication function with automatic encryption security software]
- Warranty Period
- 1 year
- External Dimensions (Width (W)x Depth (D)x Height (H)) (mm)
- Compatible Models
- Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6 and Windows personal Con, Equipped with USB2.0 / 1.1 interface, Windows 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista ( to SP2) / XP ( to SP3) / 2000 (SP4) to operate Macintosh that /10.7/10.8/10.9 to work
- Connector Shape
- USB Type A Male
- Outside Dimension
- Surface / PU
Core / memory foam polyurethane
- USB bus power
- Weight (g)
- Interface: USB2.0/1.1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Simple storage of data
On 2016-02-04 16:47:16
There is no particular problem with the use of a few months.
Used for the temporary storage of as long as the data in-house
On 2015-10-29 17:04:31
Given the content and price of the capacity and security over capabilities, cost performance I think that high.
However, storage because the size is too compact, I think whether there is flame a little in the treated surface.
Movement of data
On 2015-10-26 20:32:45
Good to be able to use just plug.
On 2014-05-29 14:08:08
With this capacity you can not buy this price elsewhere.
In order to keep backup data individually, we use 2 pairs (backup and backup thereof) in pairs.
On 2014-02-21 13:23:34
I bought it because it was easy to ask for in terms of price, and it was just the way it was capacity. I bought four of the same thing and copied frequently used data from the data backed up on another hard disk to the USB memory (copying the same data to two) and processed the data routinely with that data . Since we decided to fragment and store the data after crashing the hard disk before, I am satisfied that I bought this product.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought