* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Adsorption Capacity (gf / cm2)
- Size (mm)
- Dimension (mm)
- 10x20 per 1PC
- Thickness (mm)
- Release paper, adhesive, magnet sheet
- 1. Peel off from the release paper from magnet piece. 2.Paste the glue surface of the magnet piece on the back of notice. (Depends on the size of the bulletin, please increase qtys) 3.Stick the notice on steel surface. Magnet shold be steel side.
- Surface magnetic flux density: 380 or more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
We are using it as bulletin of the whole company.
On 2017-05-24 08:14:41
Because it is cheap, it can use without reserve. In the factory, iron powder is a lot of iron powder and it attracts iron powder and becomes dirty if it stops magnet but it is beautiful not to mind using the magnet piece. Although it is petite information, when used for laminated objects it is used well again after peeling off. (For supplementary purposes)
On 2017-03-30 15:48:04
We try to as much as possible use this to posting because the struggle to peel off later if it is double-sided tape. Quite a large poster by increasing the patch number also to pasted without any problem, we have to come in handy.
Put it on the back of the laminated internal notice board etc.
On 2015-08-25 10:00:14
I feel that the power to stick is weak as the price is low.
Paste the laminate poster
On 2015-01-29 17:24:18
It was good if the magnetic force of the magnet was a little stronger
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought