* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Never cut while applying current. It's really dangerous. Not for screw, nail, and piano wire cutting. Not strip teflon wire. There is case that is it not applicable for solid wire cover reeling off from VVF cable.
- To electrical work like domestic wiring etc., to cut and strip coated wire such as automotive, electrical appliance, etc.
- Operating Range (mm2)
- 0.2 - 5.5
- Operating Range (mm)
- (Strip length) 3 - 25
- Weight (g)
- (Blade part) steel plate, (handle) ABS resin / steel plate
- (Limited to line width 12mm or less) single-wire, composite wire, flat cable
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-03-09 20:40:14
On 2014-11-23 19:46:50
I thought that it was a tool not needed, but I was attracted to the price and tried to buy it but it was a necessary tool to strike uselessly with extra workability and playing.
Used for wiring of machine
On 2014-09-03 07:59:51
I am satisfied with my work early.
I use it with motorcycle and car electrical equipment miscellaneous.
On 2014-05-26 22:06:42
After all the exclusive use is easy to use. I sometimes failed it as an electric bench pliers, but this will not fail. I would like a type to be turned on in the middle of the harness, but I will price three times.
Bike wiring processing
On 2014-04-03 15:58:03
With this or not, work efficiency will be much better. One in a family!