* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
- Please do not expose light receiving portion for direct sunlight., Please do not expose light receiving portion for direct sunlight.
- Digital lux gauge foe light measurement., Digital lux gauge foe light measurement.
- Measurement Range (Lux)
- 0 to 40000
- Resolution Capability
- 0.1 lux
- Measurement Pricision
- 0 to 10000lux: + / - (4% +10 dgt) 10001 to 40000lux: + / - (5% +10 dgt)
- One 9V battery
- Weight (g)
- Dimension (mm)
- 130 (106) / display side (the light-receiving side) x72 (57) / display side (the light-receiving side) x30 (26) / display side (light-receiving side)
- Body: ABS resin
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
ELPA (ASAHI ELECTRIC CO,LTD)
Sanwa Electric Instrument
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Illuminance inspection of lighting fixtures
On 2016-06-26 16:29:40
Since it is a separate type, it is easy to measure in places such as narrow places and high places
Illuminance measurement at LED proposal
On 2015-06-22 17:11:09
It is neither possible nor impossible, standard usability. If you get lost, you can recommend it.
Illuminance measurement at various places in factory laboratories
On 2015-04-28 15:35:39
Handy size and easy to carry around. It is lightweight and supports long-term use. The appearance may be a little cheesy · · ·.
Illuminance measurement of factory lighting
On 2015-04-13 13:17:15
I purchased it for comparing illuminance when changing from ceiling mercury lamp to LED lighting, but I am satisfied because it can measure even in dark places. Easy to use because the main body and sensor part are separate. The price is reasonable.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
HellermannTyton (former Tyton)