* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- Do not use it at places with a oxygen density is under 18% and with generating a harmful gas or a steam. Each time to use it, check the following notes below. When you find something wrong, replace a new one even in a period of use. (a. Not to adhere a dust, etc. in a mask. b. A mask itself and its band don't have any damages or produce gross distortions.) Do not use it again after washing it. It's very dangerous. Read the instruction manual before using it. Keep it at a clean place. A worker mask is the product classified DS2. Not available to use it at the place with generating oil-mist. It is not a gas mask, so be careful during using it.
- Work with a lot of dusts, health, anti-pollen, welding fume
- Exhaust Resistance (Pa)
- (Manufacturer reference value) less than or equal to 45 (mean measured value) 39.2
- Usage Duration
- National Certification Acceptance Number
- Particle Collection Efficiency (%)
- (Manufacturer reference value) 96 or more, (average measured value) 97.2
- Inhalation Resistance (Pa)
- (Manufacturer reference value) less than or equal to 45 (mean measured value) 37.8
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Metal polishing work and welding work
On 2015-05-08 08:13:25
It could be used without any functional problem.
We plan to be used in the future.