OILES No.80 Washer
- When the other side of material surface is rough. When it is expected that foreign material in it on the bearing surface. Especially when you want to keep coefficient of friction as low as possible.
- Bending Modulus of Elasticity (N/mm2[kgfcm2])
- RoHS Directive
- Linear Expansion Coefficient (x 10-5/degree C)
- 8 to 13
- Allowable Maximum Speed V (m/s[m/min])
- Allowable Maximum Surface Pressure P (N/mm2[kgf/cm2])
- Allowable PV Value (N/mm2/m/sec)[kgf/cm2/m/min]
- Bending Strength (N/mm2)
- Melting Point (degree c)
- Specific Gravity
- Lubricating Method
- Fracture Elongation (%)
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- -40 to +80
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Small motor repair
On 2017-12-20 07:18:48
Since the play of the motor occurred, it was used for first aid measures. After repair, I have been using it for about 3 months and now it works smoothly without problems.
Contact portion between rotating body and bearing
On 2017-03-21 18:06:26
It is in the contact part between the rotating body and the bearing and works as intended to prevent rubbing directly.
Small motor thrust washer
On 2017-03-13 08:25:10
I tried using it because the play of the small motor thrust occurred. The rotation sound was also quiet and successful.
On 2015-05-16 15:01:57
It was used as a spacer of the swing arm, but it also has good lubricity and sufficient performance.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought