- Use the Eslon adhesive NO.100. When you use it, always refer to such reference data and suggestions of catalog references.
- Stably available to use it in a high temperature range compared to traditional polyvinyl chloride pipe.
- Maximum Using Temperature (Fluid Temperature) degree c
- Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)
- Dark brown
- Heat-resistant rigid polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Cap of time to warm the bottle
On 2016-09-30 06:56:10
Withstood the 75 ℃, it is good at the weigh
To 4 system piping from the water of the socket, but was used in the branch pipe as preliminary.
On 2016-08-17 19:28:32
A preliminary piping was nice to able to work at a low price.