* Products that meet your criteria are shown in table below.
- * Required Tools (Phillips screwdriver, scissors, measure, cutter knife, and files)
- Available Mounted Height (mm)
- Attachable Width (mm)
- 680 over 940, (attached 530 over 940 of hooking)
- (Net) polyester, (bumping rail) steel pipe, (hook) ABS resin, (the vertical crossbar) aluminum, (ring runner) polyethylene
- It saw blade
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
ELPA (ASAHI ELECTRIC CO,LTD)
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2014-08-29 21:06:30
It is light and seems easy to handle. I have not installed yet, but I think it's okay because it's a solid product. Stopper is also attached, so it is safe.
To the selfish door screen
On 2014-08-27 06:59:09
I like it because it has a cleaner appearance compared with the one of the rotary type I was using before Just because the part that holds the screen door is plastic, so there may not be much durability there
Attach to the window with the door cruiser at the entrance of the kitchen.
On 2014-06-30 17:32:07
It is a touch of shopping in mail order after a long absence. Easy to see and easy to understand. It is 200% higher than what I was imagining. We are thinking of purchasing another set. Continue to offer good products. Thank you for this time.
As a doormat's screen,
On 2014-06-24 13:24:50
Easy to install and easy to make, reasonable price. Durability unknown
I installed it in my home door
On 2014-05-28 10:04:34
There was a cat in my house so I attached it to the door in the room but there was a time when the cat rushed to rush into the screen door and it will come off at that time so we installed a defense fence, then no problem.