Terminal Screw Insulating Cap OA-QM4-600
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Material (sleeve)
- Material (Body)
- For the insulation process of screw clamp connection of pressure terminals, such as a motor terminal and a valve terminal.
- * Please do not use undesignated screws or solderless terminal. Be sure there are no loose screws.Do not use solderless terminal in the wrong direction or with more than 3 pieces at one time.
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- Compatible Wire Diameter
- (Maximum) Phi5mmx2 this
- Compatible Crimp Terminal
- 1.25 over 4/2 - 4 (round pins)
- Material (Terminal)
- Terminal screw / spring washer / hex nut / iron (chromate plating)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Connection of small motors
On 2016-10-14 20:56:01
Efficiency goes up an easy task because the necessity to be insulated with vinyl tape is attached to not screw wall thickness in the electric wire connection
On 2014-08-26 13:53:41
Satisfaction you, but is too long delivery time for goods, should be noted that good Once quantity can also purchase reduced purchased separately or a little.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought