Touch Connector FUJI/Different Diameter Union, Resin 6R-08U
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Vacuum Pressure (kPa)
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (Compressed Air) (MPa)
- (Tube) TE, TP, MTP polyurethane tube, TN type nylon tube
- Compatible Tube Outer Diameter D2 (mm)
- Compatible Tube Outer Diameter D1 (mm)
- Dimensions C2 (mm)
- Dimensions C1 (mm)
- Dimensions B2 (mm)
- Dimension F (mm)
- Effective Sectional Area (mm2)
- Urethane: 10.5 Nylon: 14.0
- Material (seal) (R Screw)
- Nitrile rubber
- Compressed air
- Operating temperature Limits
- Air -5 to 60deg C (23 to 140degreeF)
- Weight (g)
- Material (Body)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Dimension B1 (mm)
- Dimensions E (mm)
- Dimensions A (mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Reuse of different diameter hose
On 2009-10-09 11:17:55
By using different diameters, things that are unnecessary can be reused.
Size down of the hose you want to connect continuously.
On 2008-11-14 13:19:01
If you do not remove frequently, it is cheaper than coupler and easy to connect.
Connection of air hose
On 2007-11-20 18:29:05
When the hose is not connected, the ring is stingy and it is noisy. When connecting the hose and removing it, it is very hard to use since it can not come off unless you push the ring fairly strongly and pull out the hose. If you rarely do inserting / removing, you may not be particularly concerned, but I think that it is not suitable for the purpose of inserting / removing at a relatively high frequency.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought