Bimetal SL hole cutter (SKH59 bimetal) SL44
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Iron, aluminum, a casting, plywood, gypsum, vinyl chloride, etc.
- Effective Cutting Ability (mm)
- Metal 3.2
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Drill Diameter (phi mm)
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Work Material
- Iron, aluminum, casting, plywood, plaster, PVC, stainless steel (1.0mm), etc..
- Effective Length (Maximum Cutting Depth) (mm)
- Hole Saw Outer Diameter (mm)
- Usage Tool
- Electric drill, drilling machine
- Weight (g)
- TRUSCO Part Number
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Gouge to weld to a round pipe
On 2015-02-21 16:44:18
Bimetallic hole cutter is always used. Omi Kogyo is the easiest to use Because we sometimes hundreds of hundreds at once at the same time because it gouges at both ends, so we are going to stock it, but even with an order of about 5 It will be helpful if you ship immediately.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought