Carbide stainless steel hole cutter (with carbide chips) TG41
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Effective Length (Maximum Cutting Depth) (mm)
- Effective Cutting Capacity (mm)
- Shank No.
- Drill Diameter (phi mm)
- Weight (g)
- Work Material
- Stainless steel, enamel argument, iron plate, FRP, cast iron plate, plywood, synthetic resin, etc.
- Blade Thickness (mm)
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Hole Saw Outer Diameter (mm)
- Usage Tool
- Electric drill, drilling machine
- Center drill: Cobalt HSS
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
To drill into FRP
On 2017-01-18 08:48:00
I am saved because I can cut it very well It is expected how long it will last for the performance of a carbide chip
Drill the cable through hole of the counter
On 2013-04-04 22:53:00
Four holes were drilled, but there was no chipping of the blade, sharpness was good, work was easy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought