SCHOU light disk M SD10015-M
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Hole Diameter (phi mm)
- Abrasive Material
- Grain Size
- Description 2
- Nylon non woven abrsavives are used, so it doesn't chip away at your work and only polishes away the surface
- For cleaning before welding. For removing burnt caused by welding stainless etc. For removing wood fluff. Blur on scratches on aluminum products.
- Application 2
- Cleaning before welding. Scraping of burnt deposits after welding of stainless steel Removal of wood fluff. Blur abrasion of aluminum products.
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Structure of Abrasives
- Non-woven nylon /abrasive cloth
- Diameter (phi mm)
- Disc Grinder (electric / air), electric drill, drill press
- Removes rust and dirt . Stainless finish.Cleaning before welding.Takes off burning marks from stainless etc. after welding. Takes off the blur of abrasion from aluminum products and fluff from the timber.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Polished finish of the wood,
On 2016-10-01 20:17:08
It becomes fit can matte finish to a considerable curved surface. It is to give the gloss put the 180 number.
Preliminary polishing before buffing
On 2016-02-10 22:37:11
Flexibility can also be used on a curved surface is recommended.
On 2012-09-20 13:30:38
Use was planned in the air disk grinder of Shinano, but it did not work because the would hit the disc cover. Outside diameter as the bevel of 3M was I thought to may be a little more small.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought