SCHOU light disk M SD10015-M
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Hole Diameter (phi mm)
- Abrasive Material
- Silicon Carbide
- Grain Size
- Description 2
- Nylon non woven abrsavives are used, so it doesn't chip away at your work and only polishes away the surface
- For cleaning before welding. For removing burnt caused by welding stainless etc. For removing wood fluff. Blur on scratches on aluminum products.
- Application 2
- Cleaning before welding. Scraping of burnt deposits after welding of stainless steel Removal of wood fluff. Blur abrasion of aluminum products.
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Structure of Abrasives
- Non-woven nylon /abrasive cloth
- Diameter (phi mm)
- Disc Grinder (electric / air), electric drill, drill press
- Removes rust and dirt . Stainless finish.Cleaning before welding.Takes off burning marks from stainless etc. after welding. Takes off the blur of abrasion from aluminum products and fluff from the timber.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Finish polishing of wood,
On 2016-10-01 20:17:08
It can fit up to a considerable curved surface and it becomes matte finish. To get a gloss, hit 180.
Preliminary polishing before buffing
On 2016-02-10 22:37:11
Flexibility to use for curved surfaces is recommended.
On 2012-09-20 13:30:38
Although it was planned to be used in the Shinano air disk grinder, it could not be used because it hits the disc cover. I thought that it would be good if the outer diameter was a little smaller like the 3 M bevel.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought