SCHOU light disk S SD10015-S
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Please use within approved RPM (5000 (min-1[r. p.m])).
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Diameter (phi mm)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Abrasive Material
- Squaw Light
- Application 2
- Cleaning before welding.Scraping of burnt deposits after welding of stainlessRemoval of wood fluff.Blur abrasion of aluminum products.
- Oxidation, rust, and stain remover
Cleaning before welding.
Takes off burning marks from welding
from rough finishing to finishing of Stainless steel and aluminum etc.
damage remooving from lumber
damage remooving of aluminium products.
- Hole Diameter (phi mm)
- Disc Grinder (electric / air), electric drill, drill press
- Structure of Abrasives
- Nylon nonwoven fabric
- Grain Size
- For cleaning before welding. For removing burnt caused by welding stainless etc. For removing wood fluff. Blur on scratches on aluminum products.
- Description 2
- Nylon non woven abrsavives are used, so it doesn't chip away at your work and only polishes away the surface
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Polishing of aluminum
On 2014-08-23 19:20:36
After polished with No. 400 of the spark disk, but I used to think whether become abrasion blurring, scraped nylon scrap and aluminum is Hebaritsuki in wood, rather after polishing, such as bruises reblogged will be attached to one side.
I Will not suitable for very soft aluminum. To me it is difficult far from use is.
Also, it has lost worn out quickly.