SCHOU light disk S SD10015-S
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Please use within approved RPM (5000 (min-1[r. p.m])).
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Diameter (phi mm)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Abrasive Material
- Silicon Carbide
- For cleaning before welding. For removing burnt caused by welding stainless etc. For removing wood fluff. Blur on scratches on aluminum products.
- Oxidation, rust, and stain remover
Cleaning before welding.
Takes off burning marks from welding
from rough finishing to finishing of Stainless steel and aluminum etc.
damage remooving from lumber
damage remooving of aluminium products.
- Hole Diameter (phi mm)
- Disc Grinder (electric / air), electric drill, drill press
- Structure of Abrasives
- Non-woven nylon
- Grain Size
- Description 2
- Nylon non woven abrsavives are used, so it doesn't chip away at your work and only polishes away the surface
- Application 2
- Cleaning before welding. Scraping of burnt deposits after welding of stainless steel Removal of wood fluff. Blur abrasion of aluminum products.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Polishing of aluminum
On 2014-08-23 19:20:36
After polishing with Spark Disc No. 400, I thought that it would be an abrasive blur, but the scraped nylon scrap and aluminum stuck to the material, and after polishing like a bruise attached to the whole surface. Is not it suitable for too soft aluminum? For me it is difficult to use. Moreover, it fell down willy and disappeared.