SKOO RIGHT WHEEL M SW8025-M
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Structure of Abrasives
- Non-woven fabric
- Grain Size
- Diameter x Width W (mm)
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Application 2
- Blur abrasion of aluminum products. Roughening before coating and lamination. Scraping of burnt deposits after welding of stainless etc. Putting Hairline Removal of wood fluff
- Oxidation, rust, and stain remover
Pre welding deburring and cleaning
Damage remooving of aluminium products.
Surface roughening of the paint coat or laminate
Remooving burning spots of stainless
With hair line
From rough machining to fine finishing of Stainless steel and aluminum
Removes damage on wood
- Abrasive Material
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Shaft Diameter x Shaft Length (mm)
- Compatible Tool
- Disc Grinder, electric drill, drill press
- Description 2
- Wheel for cleaning Suitable for both flat and irregular surfaces.By working one-way linear , the hairline that it obtainable is highly appreciated.
- For blur on scratches on aluminum products. Rough on the surface of coating and the surface before laminating. For removing burnt caused by welding stainless etc. For hairline processing. For removing wood fluff.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Metal polishing, Wood surface polishing
On 2015-07-08 19:57:49
Products that only cloth file, only nonwoven fabrics are sold at any home center but products that mix nonwoven fabric and abrasive cloth (M) This type is not sold anywhere like (2 / sharp excess + unsatisfactory) Or, the polished surface is also clean, depending on the purpose of use it is sold several kinds of granularity so it is possible for me to select (product can reach the itch) product Drill drill Max 1000 / rpm It is possible to use it fairly The rotation speed of 1500 / rpm or more is effective, the finished surface is finished neatly, the price is the best if the price is lower!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought