Micro Flap 10x20 MF1020
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Grain Size
- Diameter x Width W (mm)
- Maximum Rotation Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Abrasive Material
- Description 2
- "Very small foil for details polish! Small flap foil manufactured especially carefully. Core does not vibrate even under high speed rotation and works narrow spaces smoothly. Uses alumina abrasive material.
- For polishing casting surface. For rusting. For polishing before coating.
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Shaft Diameter x Shaft Length (mm)
- Structure of Abrasives
- Polishing cloth
- Application 2
- Cast metal skin polishing Rust Removal Sanding before painting
- Polishing of uneven and curved surfaces Cast metal skin polishing Polishing in detailed and narrow spaces Rust Removal Sanding before painting
- Compatible Tool
- Hand grinder, electric drill, drilling machining
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Polishing of Motorcycle Parts
On 2017-02-05 08:44:12
It is quickly tattered.
Durability is where more want.
Polishing of woodwork
On 2016-05-10 19:15:08
It is suited to rough in a narrow place. Fast of the difficulties wear in spite of the price.
Motorcycle metal processing
On 2014-08-02 18:38:44
There is no problem in particular.
Matte polishing of narrow place of stainless steel products
On 2014-06-12 16:10:33
We are using the place want "for the time being matte of hairline tone" of the narrow portion of the commodity.
After dropping welding mark, if it is usually as "lower Shine" → "finish polishing" it is a place to become a two-step, and end with this one shot.
Fine, because there is also a grinding force, small scratch Gomakase in this.
If you say the greed, but a little "mochi" is we nice and good ...
On 2014-03-25 18:04:40
I used it for the first time but it was very useful for polishing fine curves and gaps. I was able to get more finish than I thought it was easy to use.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought