No Float Switch, Compact Type61 F-G N 61F-G2N AC100/200
- 61F-G2N AC100/200
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Withstand Voltage
- AC2000V 50/60Hz 1min
- Ambient Humidity
- 45 to 85%RH
- Operating Ambient Temperature (deg C)
- -10 to 55
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- More than 100 (at DC500V mega)
- Cable Length (m)
- 1k below
- Rated Voltage (V)
- AC100 / 200 50 / 60Hz shared
- AC200V 3A (resistive load)
- Outside Dimension (mm)
- 100x 75x width depth 60 height
- Wiring Distance Capable
- (The value of the case that was used was subjected to a full insulated, 600V 0.75mm 2 sup> a 3-core cable VCT) 1km below: wiring for cable
- Compatible Standard
- (CSA) CSA C22.2 No 14 File No.: LR95291 (UL) UL508 File No.: E138234
- Full water drought alert. Automatic water supply and drainage
- Voltage between Electrodes
- Tolerable Voltage Fluctuation
- 85-110% of the rated voltage
- Operating Current (mA)
- AC1 below
- Current (mA)
- (Return) AC0.3 more
- Power Consumption
- 4VA following
- Reset Resistance between Electrodes (ohm)(Recommended Value)
- About 15 to infinity
- Dynamic Resistance between Electrodes (ohm)(Recommended Value)
- 0 to About 4k
- Current between Electrodes
- About 1mA or less AC
- Weight (g)
- Response Time
- 160ms following: Operating: when returning less than 80ms
- Controlled Object, Using Condition
- Water purification in general, sewage
- 10 million times or more: Electrical: mechanical 250 000 times or more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Switch exchange of clean water
On 2016-07-11 10:59:58
It was immediately purchase because the same thing had been sold. Cheap and was saved.
Water supply of large water tank
On 2015-09-01 20:02:16
100V, is very nice because it corresponds to a 200V supply.
On 2014-07-23 13:33:55
Because that's float sometimes garbage is caught, it was instead of this.
It is operating perfectly.
Because me to buck up to 8V in AC power it can be used safely.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought