Spiral tap for aluminium AL-SP P3 M5 X 0.8 (1.5 P)
- AL-SP P3 M5 X 0.8 (1.5 P)
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Neck Length l1 (mm)
- Tap Type
- Spiral tap (45 degree right)
- Overall Length L (mm)
- Number of Flutes
- Dimensions k (mm)
- Shank Diameter d (phi mm)
- Female Screw Type
- Metric screw threads
- Compatible Machinability Material Types
- Copper, brass, brass casting, bronze, aluminum rolled, cast aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy castings, zinc alloy castings
- It becomes a protrusion center with a [ 2.5P ] board of M2-M6.
- Tap Grade
- Class P
- Screw Length l (mm)
- Dimensions Lk (mm)
- Screw Diameter
- Grade of Female Screws
- 6H, OLD JIS LEVEL 2
- Surface Processing
- NI (nitriding processing)
- High-speed-steel (high-speed steel) HSS-E
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Tapping to the aluminum plate
On 2016-10-20 19:55:56
Tapping to the aluminum I did not go clean and not feel Yuku cuts in the spiral type, but, for the aluminum material is very good workability have been made to better sharpness, I am very satisfied with the processing of the finish .
The tapping of casting aluminum
On 2015-11-08 12:59:06
Try a lot of manufacturers now this manufacturer.
If you stick the cutting oil can be used permanently.
The thread cutting of aluminum material
On 2013-06-10 17:22:43
Without any stress, I was able to very work smoothly.
On 2010-01-28 03:42:53
But is often bad tap of expired recently, this is remarkable is expired.
Since there is no need to put many times the tap, it is the early very work.
I think this is quite recommended tap.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought