FA HOLE CUTTER (WITH SUPER HARD CARBIDE TIPS) FA30
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Blade Thickness (mm)
- Blade Length (mm)
- Overall Length (mm)
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Effective Cutting Ability (mm)
- 25 (ball press, etc.), 13 (Electric drill)
- Work Material
- Metal pipe materials of 3 mm or more, such as gypsum, stainless steel, sheet steel, aluminum, casting, plywood, FRP, metal siding, and vinyl chloride.
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- Weight (g)
- Hole Saw Outer Diameter (mm)
- (Blade part) carbide tips
(Center drill) Cobalt HSS
Chromium-molybdenum steel (base metal)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
SS and SUS material for drilling
On 2017-09-19 09:48:48
Hole cutter feels FA type is strong. I hope the pilot drill has a little more strength, is not it.
Drilling the flange
On 2016-07-11 16:50:36
Drilling about 5 mm SUS board
On 2013-07-04 17:41:51
It is strong for Japanese manufacturers and the tooth lasts long. You can use it with confidence.
Drilling of stainless steel member of kitchen faucet device
On 2013-04-25 17:49:03
It is unavoidable because it is a consumable item but for the Omi industrial product the guide drill part was a bit lacking in the first work. Because it is a mass production product, is there somewhat variation?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought