Conductive Copper Wheel Both Sides Tape No.792
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Adhesive Force (N/10mm/Reference Value)
- Shear Adhesive Strength N[kgf]/4cm2
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Base Material
- Rolled copper foil
- Tape Width (mm)
- Core Diameter (mm)
- For electric apparatus. Static elimination or hire ground. Fixing of static removing brush
- Electric Resistance (ohm/cm2)
- Base Material Thickness (mm)
- Tape Length (m)
- Acrylic conductive
- Adhesive Force (N/25mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Electrical repair etc.
On 2015-12-03 17:21:36
Purchased thinking of connecting small electric parts. I thought when purchasing, but I want you to sell it with fewer lots. Because it is not what you use so much in general ... Although it used for the first time, there is no particular problem, but the adhesive strength of the tape is insufficient.
Preparation of energized sample
On 2015-11-12 17:54:33
It is stronger and easier to use than the carbon tape I used to date.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought