Daiwa WA220 Shank Grind Stone Green CM -
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Ideal for general steel like soft steel, half-mild steel etc.
Good for hardened carbon steel, stainless steel etc are ideal especially for injury prevention.
- Please use below the number of turns specified by the manufacturer. If the grinder you use is for high-speed rotating, then please at all costs lower than number of rotations and use it.
- Grindstone Length (mm)
- Outside Diameter x Width W (mm)
- Shaft Diameter x Shaft Length (mm)
- Abrasive Grain
- WA220 (Green)
- Shaft Diameter (phi mm)
- Grinding Wheel Diameter (phi mm)
- Maximum Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Shaft Length (mm)
- Straight (A)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Drilling, hangnail with a loose angle at the tip of the stone and the rubber after chamfering, I use the plane is very clean finish always shed.
On 2015-07-15 12:51:49
Once you use this chamfer, product shipment of without chamfer, it will not be able to. The last, hand finishing is very important.
Since the assembly is also going smoothly, we have been very pleased.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought