Daiwa WA80 Shank Grind Stone Red CM -
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Ideal for general steel like soft steel, half-mild steel etc.
Good for hardened carbon steel, stainless steel etc are ideal especially for injury prevention.
- Please use below the number of turns specified by the manufacturer. If the grinder you use is for high-speed rotating, then please at all costs lower than number of rotations and use it.
- Grinding Wheel Diameter (phi mm)
- Maximum Speed (min-1[r. p.m])
- Shaft Length (mm)
- Straight (A)
- Abrasive Grain
- WA80 (Red)
- Grindstone Length (mm)
- Outside Diameter x Width W (mm)
- Shaft Diameter x Shaft Length (mm)
- Shaft Diameter (phi mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Cutting of the curved surface
On 2013-06-17 13:16:34
I purchased in order to even out the smooth curved surface portions of the sheet metal
Not shaved as I had imagined, in spite of the particle size also # number 80? Not shaved too.
It was impressive, such as.
In unsatisfactory form to say that, but had devoted a few minutes a dent of about 2mm not be taken
Since I was using at 2000rpm about in the drilling machine
Since speed is a thing that can be used up to 20,000 rotational position it is that you need more number of revolutions
Use the falling burr removal work of die-casting products.
On 2008-11-18 13:58:52
Working efficiency is improved, and meet your needs.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought