Master Carbide Burr AC3C102 150L
- AC3C102 150L
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- For processing of non-ferrous metal, resin, etc.
- Recommended Rotation Speed (min-1[r.p.m])
- Shank Length (mm)
- Blade Length (mm)
- Type 1
- Aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper / copper alloy, magnesium alloy, plastic, etc.
- Cut Name
- Aluminum cut
- Blade Diameter (phi mm)
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Tip: cemented carbide shank: Steel (brazing)
- Since there are few numbers of cutting blades, the chip pocket has become large making the chip brush good enough to prevent from clogging
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed