Master Carbide Burr AC3C102 150L
- AC3C102 150L
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Blade Diameter (phi mm)
- Blade Length (mm)
- Type 1
- Cut Name
- Aluminum cut
- For processing of non-ferrous metal, resin, etc., For processing of non-ferrous metal, resin, etc.
- Aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper / copper alloy, magnesium alloy, plastic, etc.
- Shank Diameter (phi mm)
- Overall Length (mm)
- Shank Length (mm)
- Recommended Rotation Speed (min-1[r.p.m])
- Tip: cemented carbide shank: Steel (brazing)
- Since there are few numbers of cutting blades, the chip pocket has become large making the chip brush good enough to prevent from clogging
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed