Electronic Balance EK-6100i
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Sensitivity Drift
- +/-20 ppm/deg C (10 deg C to 30 deg C)
- Counting Mode / Number of Samples (Piece)
- 5, 10, 25, 50, or 100
- Minimum Display (g)
- Renewal Interval
- Approx. 10 times/second
- The number of modes / figures on maximum (more)
- Percent Mode / 100% Registration Minimum Mass (g)
- External Dimensions (Width (W)x Depth (D)x Height (H)) (mm)
- Operating Temperature/Humidity Range
- -10 to 40 deg C and below 85%RH (with no condensation)
- Communication Function
- RS 232S (with standard equipment and software WinCT for data communication)
- Percent Mode /Minimum Display(%)
- 0.1g (standard deviation)
- Weighing (g)
- Weight (ｋg)
- About 1.5
- TRUSCO Part Number
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL, AC ADAPTER
- Counting mode/Minimum Measureable Weight (g)
- Weighing Plate Dimension (mm)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
7 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
As a weighing of the dye
On 2017-02-09 13:35:41
There is a little anxiety in durability. If it is possible to increase the strength of the body, I think perfectly.
On 2016-06-09 16:45:41
Numerical value but can be quite useful out finely.
Quantity measurement of bolts
On 2015-12-17 15:50:01
Easier to use than those previously specification, we think that it was good
Weighing of moxa (moxibustion)
On 2015-05-16 00:12:28
Easy to use though it stabilizes. Display is easy to see.
Weighing of chemicals used in the experiments
On 2015-04-17 18:09:56
Since the early response, it is easy to measure.
The longer the lighting time of a little more backlight, it feels like a more easy-to-use.
On 2013-12-20 15:53:03
But was good because they had the weight of the calibration, and does not perform the calibration using the first calibration weight, there is a deviation in the display value. Calibration at the time of initial use is necessary always.
Weighing of the printing dye
On 2013-08-28 13:33:20
It's good at low cost with a small, but you shift reaction is slow tempo when the measure.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought