Micro Sequencer Fx1N Series, Basic Unit FX1N-24MR
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Power Supply Type
- AC100 to 240V
- Number of Inputs
- Output Type
- Relay output
- Input Specification
- Input/Output Extension, Special Extension
- By connectable to extension board mounted input and output expansion equipment FX2N series, it can be added of analog input and output and a small number of input and output expansion
- 27 pcs basic instruction, two step ladder instructions, application instructions 89 species
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Number of Outputs
- Weight (ｋg)
- Input Method
- NPN open collector transistor input or no-voltage contact,
- Program Memory
- Built-in step 8000 Comments Allowed input (EEPROM unnecessary backup), RUN during writable, program transfer function with memory cassette can be mounted (up to 8000 steps)
- Output Specification
- 2A / 1 point (8A / 4 points common) AC250V DC30V or less
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Control panel air shower
On 2014-09-21 08:28:31
It is usually because it was replaced by construction work.
When the number of input points is not enough for Omron's ZEN basic unit
On 2014-08-20 17:16:35
Given the price-to-performance and there is only thing selling still the most you will be convinced.
Is functionally rich enough to not be used and the type of instruction, time to completion than making a dedicated controller by applying the microcomputer I thought after all that it is cheaper soon.
Previously I tried to use, but you were not using a small sequencer of this hand this time is surprised to undervalued have been additional functionality was only in high-end models for a while.
This time we purchased 60 relay outputs as a substitute for the MELSEC-K series
On 2014-02-21 16:58:44
There are 60 inputs and outputs, but because it was compact, I went smoothly. Also, replacing the circuit is somewhat different, but because it was Mitsubishi Doshi, there was no problem. However, because it is too small from the K series, replacement of input and output wires has occurred.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought