No Fuse Breaker Nf-Fa Series, For Control Consoles NF30-FA 3P 5A
- NF30-FA 3P 5A
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- External Dimensions c(mm)
- Rated Insulation Voltage (V)
- Rated Current (A)
- Frame (AF)
- Form Name
- External Dimensions b (mm)
- Rated Breaking Capacity (kA)
- AC220V:1.5/DC65V:1.5(JIS C8370)
- Connection Method
- Surface type: For pressure terminals
- External Dimensions ca (mm)
- Standard Surrouunding Temperature (degree c)
- Electrical Appliance Type Approval
- Number of Poles
- Weight (ｋg)
- Overcurrent Tripping Operation
- Thermal system
- External Dimensions a (mm)
- Installation Method
- ICE35mm Rails: Mounting screw and mounting on outer face : (please prepare mounting screws.)) * Mounting on outer faces is possible without attachment from the back with nut.In this case, terminal screws can be fastened from behind crossing gate.
- No-fuse crossing gate for control consoles (for general use)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Control panel in the equipment protection, power supply branch
On 2015-04-22 17:10:23
It previously used.
Processing man-hour reduction of the instrument mounting plate can be DIN rail mounting is can be satisfied.
On 2014-04-18 13:19:47
Small size and price is also affordable, I like to have, just arrange (shipping) 5 days scolded if a little wait.
It was used in the control panel remodeling.
On 2012-07-03 20:50:51
Without any particular problem, we can use.
Manufactured by us, built-in to the control panel to ship
On 2012-04-20 13:16:15
Since the size than the general breaker is small, it is useful because the case requires less space is incorporated into the control panel.
(Request) is inconvenient that the terminal cover has been sold separately, but recently the terminal cover from the safety I would like you to put in the accessories if the necessities
Control panel wiring work
On 2012-03-28 15:42:29
It is one of the parts that are currently commonly used
We are using without any problems
Electrical wiring work
On 2012-01-17 17:21:33
I was satisfied.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought