No Fuse Breaker Nf-Fa Series, For Control Consoles NF50-FA 3P 40A
- NF50-FA 3P 40A
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- External Dimensions c(mm)
- Rated Insulation Voltage (V)
- Overcurrent Tripping Operation
- External Dimensions a (mm)
- Rated Current (A)
- Frame (AF)
- Control panel for the no-fuse breaker (for general use)
- Connection Method
- Surface type: crimp terminal
- External Dimensions ca (mm)
- Standard Surrouunding Temperature (degree c)
- Electrical Appliance type approval
- External Dimensions b (mm)
- Rated Breaking Capacity (kA)
- AC220V: 2.5 / DC65V: 1.5 (JIS C8370)
- Number of Poles
- Weight (ｋg)
- Installation Method
- ICE35mm rail: mounting screws, front plate mounting: O (. Mounting screws, please be prepared by customer) * Table plate mounting can be mounted without the tightening nut from the back. In this case you can tighten the terminal screws from the circuit breaker back.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Control panel in the equipment protection, power supply branch
On 2015-04-22 17:10:23
It previously used.
Processing man-hour reduction of the instrument mounting plate can be DIN rail mounting is can be satisfied.
On 2014-04-18 13:19:47
Small size and price is also affordable, I like to have, just arrange (shipping) 5 days scolded if a little wait.
It was used in the control panel remodeling.
On 2012-07-03 20:50:51
Without any particular problem, we can use.
Manufactured by us, built-in to the control panel to ship
On 2012-04-20 13:16:15
Since the size than the general breaker is small, it is useful because the case requires less space is incorporated into the control panel.
(Request) is inconvenient that the terminal cover has been sold separately, but recently the terminal cover from the safety I would like you to put in the accessories if the necessities
Control panel wiring work
On 2012-03-28 15:42:29
It is one of the parts that are currently commonly used
We are using without any problems
Electrical wiring work
On 2012-01-17 17:21:33
I was satisfied.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought