Earth Leakage Breaker Nv-Kc Series, Agreement Size NV50-KC 2P 10A 100-200V 30MA W
- NV50-KC 2P 10A 100-200V 30MA W
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- External Dimensions c(mm)
- External Dimensions b (mm)
- Number of Poles
- Within Operating Time
- Rated Sensitivity Current (mA)
- Rated Voltage AC V
- 100-200 dual use
- Standard Surrouunding Temperature (degree c)
- External Dimensions ca (mm)
- Earth leakage breaker NV-C series (economic goods)
- Switching Lifetime (times)
- Mechanical: 10000
ELECTRICAL (AC200V): 6000
- Phase Wire Type
- 3phi3W, 1phi3W, 1phi2W
*WHEN USING A 3-POLE CIRCUIT BREAKER AS 1phi2W, PLEASE CONNECT TO RIGHT AND LEFT POLES WITHOUT THE CENTRAL POLE.IF 1 phi 3 W IS USED, PLEASE CONNECT IT TO THE MIDDLE CENTRAL POLE.
- Rated Current (A)
- External Dimensions a (mm)
- Leakage Indication System
- Mechanical button
- Weight (ｋg)
- Harmonic surge supported
- Frame (AF)
- Overcurrent Tripping Operation
- Fully electromagnetic
- ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT MODEL AUTHORIZATION JIS CERTIFICATION SHOWING APPROVAL NUMBER
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Rated Breaking Capacity (kA)
- AC200V:5/AC100V:5(JIS C8371)
- Connection Method
- Surface type: For pressure terminals
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Tempearl Industrial Co., Ltd
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2016-02-03 15:03:29
Goods shipment was quick, it was saved.
Expansion board expansion
On 2016-01-13 15:04:28
It increased to the empty space of the existing distribution board but it was very easy to install with fitting type. Also the wiring installation was done well. I am still a beginner but it helped smoothly. RT.
Emergency exchanges due to rain leakage actuation
On 2015-06-12 17:23:36
I was saved the next day delivery.
For air conditioner power supply
On 2013-06-04 15:55:52
I want the cheapness of the earth leakage breaker a bit cheaper It is necessary for safety but if it uses the earth leakage breaker in the branch circuit cost is taken too much
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought