Ultra Compact Electronic Sound Detector Bm BM-220D
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Weight (ｋg)
- 2014 TRUSCO Published Page
- Contact Input Method
- Power input method
- External Contact Capacity (mA)
- More than 100
- Sound Pressure Level (dB)
- Up to 80 (at 1m) 990 to 1228Hz
- Power Consumption (W)
- Playback channel
- 2 tone CH1: folk folk, CH2: Pipipipi ...
- Operating Humidity Range
- Less than 85%
- Operating Temperature Range (deg C)
- -10 to 60
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Voltage Tolerance (V)
- AC200 to 240
- Rated Voltage (V)
- Protection Structure
- IP34 (only the front part)
- Overpressure value is maximum volume, in order to change with the timbre and voltage fluctuation there are times when it becomes low.
In case of plural uses, even though you start the timbres simultaneously, the gap occurs in playback sound
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
3 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
For timer production
On 2016-04-13 09:59:20
No problem. If there is volume volume still better
It is used for warning when the unit is in operation.
On 2015-02-06 11:45:54
I want you to release products of around 90 db, which is hard to convey sounds due to the large noise inside the factory.
As a temperature controller interlocking alarm
On 2014-11-03 09:16:10
I purchased a temperature control alarm in the work space to increase it inside my home. The volume was as expected, sound quality was cleaner than I thought, it sounded just right in my house.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought