Protective Fabric Adhesive Tape, Nitokurosu Tape No.7500 No.7500
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Tape Length (m)
- Tensile Strength (N/25 mm (kgf/25mm:Reference Value))
- Base Material
- It is a measured value not a guaranteed value.
- Rewinding Force (N/25mm [g/25mm Reference Value])
- 8.82 (30m/min)
- Holding Power (mm)
- 4.5 (40deg C)
- Tape Thickness (mm)
- Tape Width (mm)
- Adhesive Strength (N/25 mm [gf/25 mm: Reference Value])
- Versus a stainless steel plate (23 deg C): 6.60  own back side (23 deg C): 3.13 
- Mounting and fixation of exterior protecting material.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2015-12-27 19:38:13
The thickness is good (not too thin) and there may be adhesive strength just right. It is strong.
On 2015-12-11 21:48:12
The paint shop of our business partner was off, I asked, but the price is high. By the way, the paint shop of the business partner entered 60 cases per case, it was 9800 yen (including tax).
Prevention of displacement of the mat laid on the floor
On 2015-08-05 23:38:47
It was nice to brown as well as being able to change easily without leaving much traces.
Protect the product by stretching it straight against the contact surface of the stainless steel product.
On 2011-05-27 09:45:08
With protective tape, use it when it can not be protected, even if it is not enough, it is very convenient because you can easily lay back it.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought