phi 16 A6 Series Push Button Switch, Class IIi Type AB6M-M1R
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Button Shape
- Round-protruding type
- Contact Arrangement
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Operating Ambient Temperature (deg C)
- -25-55 (no freeze)
- Storage Temperature (DegreeC)
- -30 - 80
- Vibration Resistance
- 5-55 Hz, single amplitude 0.75 mm
- Button Color
- Withstand Voltage
- (Switch section) between charge metal section and non charge metal section: AC2000V 1 minutes between heteropolar terminals: AC20000V 1 minutes between like-pole terminals: AC1000V 1 minutes between contact point terminal and lamp terminal: AC1500V 1 minutes (illuminating optical section) live part and during grounding: AC2000V 1 minutes
- Mechanically: more than 1 million times Electrically: more than 100 thousand times (open close frequency 1200 times/h)
- Impact Resistance
- Contact Resistance (mohm)
- less than 50 (initial value)
- Mounting Hole Diameter (phi mm)
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- 100 or more (for DC500V meggers)
- Opreration Method
- Impact Resistance (Malfunction)
- Ambient Humidity
- 45-85%RH (no condensation)
- Protection Structure
- closing type (IP40) (based on JIS C 0920/JEM1030/(IEC60529). )
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
4 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
On 2017-10-27 11:32:08
I wonder if there is a disappointment.
One SW malfunctioned although it was used only a few times in a year.
The phenomenon is turned ON even though it is not pushed.
There is no comfortable "click" sound when pushing SW, obviously different from normal SW.
Even though IDEC ....
This time, we plan to purchase including 3 color reserve.
Instead of emergency stop button
On 2016-02-27 10:41:19
Recent emergency stop button has lock function attached, it is installed for change Emergency stop → unlock → operation improvement for reset Three cushions It is no longer returning in half a year after replacement About 10 times a day It is the worst
On 2014-01-21 17:22:07
The feel of touch push is good and installation is simple and there was no problem.
I use it attached to a car.
On 2012-12-08 10:26:22
I use it attached to a car. I bought a cheaper one on another mail order and bought it, but when it applied oblique force, I did not move smoothly, so I purchased this button again. I am satisfied.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
TAKACHI ELECTRONICS ENCLOSURE
NKK SWITCHES (Nippon Kaiheiki Kogyou)