Ml-1700 Relay Screwless Terminal Block ML-1700-A-6P
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- Dimensions A (mm)
- Terminal Pitch (mm)
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- Over DC500V, 100
- Check holes available
- Dimensions C (mm)
- Dimensions B (mm)
- Withstand Voltage
- AC2000V (for 1 minute)
- UL standards (field wiring compatability), CSA standard, TÜV standard (IEC60947-7-1)
- Material (insulator)
- Main body: Nylon 66 (UL94V-0)
- Rated Compatible Wire
- Single wire: phi1.2mm (AWG16), stranded wire 1.25mm2 (AWG16)
- Dimensions D (mm)
- Number of Poles
- SL-TERMINAL BLOCK RELAY
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Standard Stripping Wire Length (mm)
- Dimensions E (mm)
- Recommended Compatible Tool
- Flathead driver (axis diameter of phi3mm, blade tip width of 2.6mm, all together it is 4.5x50mm)
- (Body, end plates and operation parts) gray
- Availabel Electric Wire Range
- Solid wire: phi0.4-1.2mm (AWG26-AWG16), stranded wire:0.3 - 1.25mm2 (AWG22-AWG16), element wire diameter is more than 0.18mm
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
6 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Relay of wiring, self-fire report
On 2017-04-18 15:54:16
Since it is a plug-in type, work efficiency has increased considerably. I do not take space, so I think I can use it in various places.
Used for wiring of signal lines for experiments.
On 2017-03-17 15:13:27
The spring force is not too strong, it can be connected easily, and it is very useful for experiments with a lot of attachment.
Used to connect the signal line with the microcomputer
On 2017-03-10 09:25:31
Work efficiency at installation increased. Connection mistakes are reduced, and it seems that it can be installed with confidence
Circuit test and implementation
On 2016-04-20 08:19:55
Since processing of tools and wiring is unnecessary, it is very suitable for circuit verification test. Also it is very compact as a mounted part so it is good.
Used to simplify complex wiring.
On 2015-07-12 22:22:31
It is a relay terminal which is screwless and very user friendly.
Purchase for prototype
On 2014-07-10 18:46:44
With compact size, we were able to successfully combine the switchboards.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought