Pressure Switch APE-8T-1N
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Wiring and Piping System
- Air piping port RC1 / 4, exit G1 / 2 and G Electric
- Mounting Position
- Ambient Humidity (% RH)
- 90 or less
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Contact Arrangement
- Pressure Adjustment Range (Mpa)
- 0.1 to 0.8
- With indicator light AC100V / 200V for
- Fluid Temperature (Degree C)
- 5 to 60
- Inductive Load (A)
- (NC / NO) AC125V 5.0 / 2.5, AC250V 3.0 / 1.5, DC30V 5.0 / 2.5 Voltage: inductive load: voltage (NC / NO) AC125V 15/15, AC250V 15/15, DC30V 5.0 / 5.0 motor load
- Differential Movement (MPa)
- Hysteresis within 0.078: 0.5 to 0.8 hysteresis within 0.049: 0.1 to 0.49
- While wiring, loosen the cover mounting screws, remove the cover, wire to the micro-switch inside.
Because it is resin cover, avoid the use of a high temperature atmosphere.
While piping and mounting operation, grab a body part.
Please use it in the air through the air filter
- Allowable Operating Frequency (Times/min)
- Material (body)
- Zinc die-cast
- Assured Withstand Pressure (MPa)
- Switch Form
- Micro switch: Z-15GD-B (OMRON)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)
- Ambient Temperature (Degree C)
- -5 to 60deg C(No freezing)
- Insulation Resistance (Mohm)
- More than 100 (DC500V mega)
- Non-inductive Load (A)
- (NC / NO) AC125V 3.0 / 1.5, AC250V 2.5 / 1.25, DC30V 3.0 / 1.5 Voltage: resistive load: voltage (NC / NO) AC125V 15/15, AC250V 15/15, DC30V 6.0 / 6.0 lamp load
- Repeat Accuracy
- And within +/- 0.020MPa for set pressure
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
It is using the interlock circuit of the heater
On 2013-11-15 12:23:40
It is a little larger, since the structure is large contact of a simple of the output capacity, embed as it is to the main circuit as an interlock.
's The structure for fixing from the back, but the holes for fixing I think difficult to use too large in M8. M4 is in want you in about two places to stop.