Digital Thermometer, Water Proof Type SK-250WPII-N
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Sensor Type
- Body Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) (mm)
- 71x36x170 (except for protrusions)
- AAA -- alkaline dry cells, 2 pieces
- Resolution (deg C)
- 0.1 (-9.9-199.9), 1 (except the following on the left)
- Measuring Range
- -50 to 250 deg C (SWPII sensor series by the sensor used)
- Auto-power-off setting function (a power source can be automatically cut in 60 minutes)
- ONE STRAP, TWO 4-AA SIZE ALKALINE BATTERIES STANDARD SENSOR PROBE FOR FOOD (SWP [II]-01) 1 INSTRUCTION MANUAL BOOK, BODY VINYL SINGLE COVER
- Cord Length (m)
- Weight (g)
- About 145g (a dry cell is included)
- Body :-9.9 degree c to 199.9 degree c (+/- 0.1 degree c + 1 digit) / other (+/- 1 degree c + 1 digit)
at 25degreeC* integration of precision depends on the sensor probe to continue.
- Sensor Dimensions (mm)
- temperature sensor: phi3 X 100 (Kurtosis peak)
- COMPLIES WITH JIS C 0920 PROTECTIVE GRADE 6 (IPX6)
- Display Function
- HOLD, MAX, MIN, auto-power-off
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Measurement of the temperature at the center of the processed food "Ham"
On 2016-10-21 22:21:46
It was good because easier to be easy to see digital screen has.
I think that it is good if there is a cover of the needle tip. I made a straw attached to the juice.
Asphalt paving site
On 2015-09-25 15:20:46
I started to use in the field. I thought that can withstand the use of the work site without any problems.
Price to about five years, I think that if I could use.
If there are no other noticeable models, I thought that the next also want to buy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought