Silicon Rubber Heater SBH2145
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Lead Length (mm)
- Continuous Use Temperature (deg C)
- Width (mm)
- Capacity (W)
- Heating Element
- Nickel - chromium-based metal heating element
- Please use on even surface of the object to be heated. Adhered or close contact with the entire surface. No pressure on lead wire extraction part.
- Maximum Temperature (Degree C)
- Voltage (V)
- Length (mm)
- Lead Wire
- Silicone rubber insulated glass braided wire (Ni conductor)
- The insulation protects the heating element with a silicone rubber reinforced with glass cloth
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
5 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
For hot melt heating
On 2017-02-08 14:52:33
In the explanation on the homepage, the explanation enclosed in the product although it was processed contents can be used for the contents of processing that can not be processed (drilling etc.) This time, returned goods I did the procedure of
On 2017-02-06 12:36:29
In thermostat combined use, now under prototype operation 90W good operation, thought at 30W when purchasing, I think that 90W was good.
Bending of wooden boards at the time of making instruments
On 2017-01-05 22:32:09
There is no problem in the product itself, but variation in size is small. It will be appreciated if you can handle custom size as well.
Warm varnished can at operating temperature
On 2016-10-18 10:25:26
Although it used RTV 45 for pasting, it is thin and unevenness comes out unless it is applied uniformly, so polite work is necessary.
I use it as an internal heater of a thermostat
On 2016-02-01 18:46:23
Where the heater of the thermostat broke and I was looking for a replacement part, I found this product. Desire to say, I want a 50 - 60 W in that size, now I am running smoothly
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought