Protective Cloth, Tyvek, (R) Softwear Type I 1001
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Fire fighting (rescue team) , police (security, treatment of radioactive pollutants), removal of asbestos, demolition of the incinerator (dioxins), cement manufacturing, construction, cleaning of contaminated sites, factory inspection, handling of glass f
- Air permeability (s/100mL)
- JIS Standard
- JIS T8115 compliant article
- Tear Strength (kg)
- Vertical 1.0 Width 1.0
- Manufacturing Process
- Flash span
- Protective clothing for dust
- TRUSCO Part Number
- Height (cm)
- 168 - 176
- Compatible JIS Standard
- JIS T8115:Type 5 (suspended solid dust protective seal clothes),Type 6 (mist protective clothing sealed)
- Basis Weight (g/m2)
- 41 (average value)
- Particle Collection Efficiency (%)
- Asbestos 97.3, bacteria 99.86, crystalline silica 99.7, potassium chloride (0.5 to 0.7 microm)99.2
- Tensile Strength
- Vertical 3.6kg/inch, horizontal 3.9kg/inch
- High density polyethylene non-woven cloth
- Depending on the environment of your PC, the product color may look slightly different. Thank you for your understanding.
- TGK Product Number
- Chest Measurement (cm)
- 92 - 100
- Compatible Standard
- Type 5: Fine particle resistant protective sealed clothes
Type 6: Mist resistant protective sealed clothes
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
For machine maintenance.
On 2017-05-21 13:07:28
Light and oily, hard to feel, comfortable to wear, easy to handle.
Work to remove sludge from factory
On 2014-11-28 14:42:41
I always use Tyvek. The reputation from the workers is also great, and we do not think about using others at the moment.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought