Standard form electromagnetic contactor SC-N10
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Rated Operational Current (A) Inching Plucking (AC-4)
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Electromagnet Capacity (VA) / UP
- 200V 50Hz: 200 200-220V 60Hz: 255
- Rated Operational Current (A) Three-Phase Cage Type Motor (AC-3)
- Coil Rated Voltage(V)
- Switching Frequency (Times / hour)
- Rated Capacity (kW) Three-phase Cage Type Motor (AC-3)
- Mechanical Durability
- 5 million times
- Open Circuit Voltage (V)
- 50Hz/60Hz: 60 - 100
- Closed Circuit Voltage (V)
- 50Hz/60Hz: 140 - 150
- Rated Operational Current (A) Resistance Load (AC-1)
- Mounting Screw
- Operating Time (ms)
- Until the main contact OFF it after 38 - 44 coil OFF:: until the main contact ON after you coil ON 31 - 37 (50Hz)
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- International standards: IEC, EN, VDE, BS, UL, CSA certified
- Electromagnet Capacity (VA) / SAVE:
- 200V 50Hz: 5.4 200-220V 60Hz: 6.2
- Rated Operational Current (A) Single Phase Motor (AC-3)
- Rated Current
- Rated Capacity (kW) Inching Plucking (AC-4)
- Rated Capacity (kW) Single Phase Motor (AC-3)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Electrical Durability
- 1 million times (AC-3)
- Compatible Thermal Relay
- Compatible Rail Width (mm)
- Main Circuit Voltage (V)
- Auxiliary Contacts
- Loss (W)
- 200V 50Hz: 4.7 220V 60Hz: 5.2
- High operating reliability due to the IC mounting super magnet.
- Related Product MonotaRO Number
- thermal relay TR-N10 a>
- Breaking Current (A)
- Three phase squirrel cage motor (AC-3) 220V: 2200 440V: 2200
- Closed-Circuit Current (A)
- Three phase squirrel cage motor (AC-3) 220V: 2640 440V: 2640
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
When moving the machine
On 2017-06-14 12:18:50
In order to move the machine, the same parts that were originally attached to the machine body are old, so replace them and install the same parts purchased. When you have operated the machine, suddenly there is sound from the inside of this part and smoke emerges It was.
Suddenly I installed and operated the original parts, but such phenomena are not present at the moment.
There is no problem with electric wiring, so it can only be thought that there is an initial malfunction in the purchased product.
Prices are also not cheap, so it is very disappointing.