Standard form electromagnetic contactor SC-N5
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Rated Operational Current (A) Single Phase Motor (AC-3)
- Rated Current
- Rated Capacity (kW) Inching Plucking (AC-4)
- Rated Capacity (kW) Single Phase Motor (AC-3)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Electrical Durability
- 1 million times (AC-3)
- Compatible Thermal Relay
- Compatible Rail Width (mm)
- Main Circuit Voltage (V)
- Auxiliary Contacts
- Loss (W)
- 100V 50Hz:2.2 110V:2.3
- Rated Operational Current (A) Inching Plucking (AC-4)
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- International standards: IEC, EN, VDE, BS, UL, CSA certified
- Operating Time (ms)
- Until the main contact OFF after you 39 to 45 coil OFF:: until the main contact ON after you coil ON 27 to 33 (50Hz)
- Electromagnet Capacity (VA) / UP
- 100V 50Hz:85 100-110V 60Hz:100
- Rated Operational Current (A) Three-Phase Cage Type Motor (AC-3)
- Coil Rated Voltage(V)
- Switching Frequency (Times / hour)
- Rated Capacity (kW) Three-phase Cage Type Motor (AC-3)
- Mechanical Durability
- 5 million times
- Open Circuit Voltage (V)
- 50Hz/60Hz:30 to 50
- Closed Circuit Voltage (V)
- 50Hz/60Hz:70 to 75
- Rated Operational Current (A) Resistance Load (AC-1)
- Mounting Screw
- Electromagnet Capacity (VA) / SAVE:
- 100V 50Hz:2.8 100-110V 60Hz:3.2
- Breaking Current (A)
- Three-phase squirrel-cage motor (AC-3) 220V: 1050 440V: 1050
- Closed-Circuit Current (A)
- Three-phase squirrel-cage motor (AC-3) 220V: 1260 440V: 1260
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
1 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
When moving the machine
On 2017-06-14 12:18:50
In order to move the machine, the same parts that were originally attached to the machine body are old, so replace them and install the same parts purchased. When you have operated the machine, suddenly there is sound from the inside of this part and smoke emerges It was.
Suddenly I installed and operated the original parts, but such phenomena are not present at the moment.
There is no problem with electric wiring, so it can only be thought that there is an initial malfunction in the purchased product.
Prices are also not cheap, so it is very disappointing.