Standard form electromagnetic contactor SC-N7
- Package Qty.
- Ship pack of
- Outer Dimensions (Width W x Height H x Depth D) (mm)
- Rated Current
- Rated Capacity (kW) Inching Plucking (AC-4)
- Switching Frequency (Times / hour)
- Rated Capacity (kW) Three-phase Cage Type Motor (AC-3)
- Mechanical Durability
- 5 million times
- Main Circuit Voltage (V)
- Auxiliary Contacts
- Loss (W)
- 100V 50Hz:2.6110V:2.8
- Rated Operational Current (A) Inching Plucking (AC-4)
- Operating Time (ms)
- Until the main contact OFF after you 31 to 37 coil OFF:: until the main contact ON after you coil ON 30 to 36 (50Hz)
- Breaking Current (A)
- Three-phase squirrel-cage motor (AC-3) 220V: 1520 440V: 1500
- Closed-Circuit Current (A)
- Three-phase squirrel-cage motor (AC-3) 220V: 1824 440V: 1800
- Electromagnet Capacity (VA) / UP
- 100V 50Hz:175100-110V 60Hz:220
- Rated Operational Current (A) Three-Phase Cage Type Motor (AC-3)
- Coil Rated Voltage(V)
- Weight (ｋg)
- Electrical Durability
- 1 million times (AC-3)
- Compatible Thermal Relay
- Open Circuit Voltage (V)
- 50Hz/60Hz:30 to 50
- Closed Circuit Voltage (V)
- 50Hz/60Hz:70 to 75
- Rated Operational Current (A) Resistance Load (AC-1)
- Mounting Screw
- Electromagnet Capacity (VA) / SAVE:
- 100V 50Hz:3.1100-110V 60Hz:3.6
- This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order., This product is manufactured in Japanese standards. Please check the specification before you order.
- International standards: IEC, EN, VDE, BS, UL, CSA certified
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
| 5 star
| 4 star
| 3 star
| 2 star
| 1 star
2 Customer Reviews
The reviews are automatic translation.
Polishing machine fault exchange
On 2017-10-19 14:58:58
I replaced it with this item because the MS used in the polishing machine was broken. It can be used without problems.
When moving the machine
On 2017-06-14 12:18:50
In order to move the machine, the same parts that were originally attached to the machine body are old, so replace them and install the same parts purchased. When you have operated the machine, suddenly there is sound from the inside of this part and smoke emerges It was.
Suddenly I installed and operated the original parts, but such phenomena are not present at the moment.
There is no problem with electric wiring, so it can only be thought that there is an initial malfunction in the purchased product.
Prices are also not cheap, so it is very disappointing.